BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hey, Holly and Emily - thanks for your comments. Here are my thoughts: I agree a family blog would be fun. That's what I thought I was creating when I set this one up.

As far as being patient about using it...I think patience is good too. But I also think blogging is good...in the same way journal keeping is good. It's just that I, for one, am not a good journal keeper. But I am a good correspondent. I think blogging is a great alternative for journal keeping...at least for me. It provides interaction and the stimilus to respond to thoughts and ideas and reported events from people I love. If it's a good idea, it's a good idea now. We're all busy, and we certainly don't need to post every day...but regularly (weekly, biweekly, etc) would be good enough and, I think, possible for all of us.

So, how do I set up a family blog? How do we get all signed up on it? I could use some help with the mechanics.

Well, those are my thoughts. I love you all.

BTW, has anyone figured out Andy and Janna's blog? I keep logging on and find a new date at the top...but I can't find any new posts? The date is always updated, but it is never the current date. Does that make sense? Are new posts there and I just don't know how to access them???

Love,

DAD

0 comments: