BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

I've been doing some drawing lately...mostly bird dogs...with colored pencils and pastels. I think I'm getting progressively better. Here's one of Nick's English Setter, Sam...my first bird dog drawing:
This is a pastel portrait of a beautiful little French Brittany, Arrow:

This is a pastel of a great little English Pointer, Belle:
And, finally, this is a pastel in progress of a handsome, multiple champion German Shorthaired Pointer, Clown. I think he's shaping up nicely:
I'm enjoying this and will get more adventurous/ambitious and include birds and hunters soon. More to come.

2 comments:

Julander Family said...

Dad those are beautiful, you should do this as a side business! You are amazing!

Sarah and Pedro Granja said...

Dad, these are really gorgeous! And I agree with Em! You could totally make some money with these beauties!