BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Debby and Rob at Pelican Lake!!

The first pic is Debby displaying the day's take.
The next 3 pics are of Debby angling the bluegills.
Above are millions of may flies that gathered around our lanterns during the night.
Below is a panorama of the lake...with the High Uintas in the background.
I have NO IDEA why I can't place the pics and the text where I want to. I even downloaded the upgraded editor, which is supposed to allow me to drag and drop pics and text. But it doesn't work!!!GRRRR!!

4 comments:

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

looks like you guys had fun and also caught a great dinner too.

Sarah and Pedro Granja said...

Wow, looks awesome! If I liked fish, I'd probably be licking my lips. :)

Rob Lange said...

So, your lips taste like fish??

Julander Family said...

I love it Dad! Mom says you were so excited to finally get her to Pelican. It looks like it was lots of fun....if you can call fishing fun! ;)