BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well, here we go!

Mom and I have been threatening for several months to create our own blog. I just created this, so I'll go first and express my hopes and purpose for the blog. I'm sure Mom will add very important thoughts...and that as we use this new medium, and learn more about it, our hopes and purposes will evolve. But here are my current feelings:

We love the blogs you, our children, have already created. We want to put links to all of them on our blog...and hope we can work together to link them all into an extended family blogging network.

Mom and I want to publish information about our lives together...our plans and hope and dreams.

We want to publish photos of special events...some that only we are involved in and some that most or all of us are involved in. We are thrilled you are all doing the same. It's an amazing way to save and archive visual remembrances of events...while we also save and archive narrative descriptions of the events.

We are certainly open to your suggestions on how to do this, and what you would enjoy seeing/reading from us.

We really don't know much about how to do some of the technical stuff...like post pics. You are welcome to offer us a tutorial on these things too.

2 comments:

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

Good start. Keep it up!

Julander Family said...

First of all you need to add some color Daddio! Spice things up a bit, oh and maybe some tunes! Go to my blog and click on the links for those two things. It will tell you how to do it. (background will be in top left corner, music in a black box at the bottom) I'm so excited that you finally joined the blogging world. I love it it's a great way to keep in touch!
Love ya,
Em