BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wow, you kids are better blog makers than we are. Cool blogs!! I like the music, the pics, the layout...everything. I need to learn how to add music and to post pics.

Anyway, Since I last posted, we have put up some frozen peaches. So, next family party we will have Pete's Peach Milk Shakes!!!

I also drove out to Nebraska with Nate and Dustin to get Gus, who was out there for summer bird dog training camp. We had a great time. If I knew how to post pics, I would do so. But for now, check out this link on the bird dog forum:

http://www.utahbirddogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2866

I think this will be a fun season.

We sure enjoyed our summer. It's only too short. Autumn is beautiful. We need to have some kind of family party to enjoy the wonderful outside weather before it's gone!

Love you all,

DAD

0 comments: