BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hi y'all. Not much happening around here. Just working a lot and hunting a little for me. Sarah and Pedro (need I say more.....). Hannah got a great report card...all A's and B+'s . Nate is doing OK...working pulling cable at the new high school. If any of you get a chance, you should come over to Heber and check out this school. It is a fantastic structure. You'll love it. Hannah gets to go to it next year and graduate from it.

Mom got laid off at the title company but she has a job interview on Thursday that looks good.

I enjoyed my cheap trip to ND and shot a lot of phez and sharpies and huns. I shot my first two blue grouse on Saturday morning. I guess I'm enjoying bird hunting. Whoever would like to go, give me a call and we'll get down to Earls and shoot some.

Post More! I always check, but posts are few. I know...you're all busy. Love you all. Have a fun Halloween!!

1 comments:

Rob Lange said...

Sounds like a great time. Say hello for me to Larvin and Ashley. Thanks for posting!