BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Hi y'all! Mom and I loved our Thanksgiving weekend together. What a great time. What great memories. I love you all and was so happy to have you all together being so Happy! No tension, just fun! Perfect.

Here are some pics to help us all remember and continue to enjoy. First, the food:

Photobucket













The whole Gang:




















The Kids:














Photobucket

What a bunch of lookers!

Love you all...

Mom and DAd

1 comments:

Julander Family said...

Hey don't forget to resize the pics! I wanna see 'em. Sorry I don't comment on your blog enough. I hope it doesn't keep you from bloggin' cause I promise I look at it as often as I have time. I love that you started one. Please don't give up on us!
Love ya daddy!

Em